Travel Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Gaylord, MN 55334 US
Up to $3,000/wk for experienced Nurses
Connected Health Care is is seeking a travel Registered Nurse for a travel job near Mankato, MN.
Ready for your next adventure? Connected Health Care offers unmatched benefits from day 1, with opportunities all over the country. Apply today and a recruiter will help you find the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Registered Nurse – Labor and Delivery (L&D)
- Discipline: Nursing
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8,10, or 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days and nights available
- Employment Type: Travel
- Responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel on the team.
- Perform and document patient assessments at the time of the admission
- Create a plan of care, including discharge plans, revise the plans based on the patient's response to treatment and regularly evaluate plans for effectiveness
- Document the outcomes of nursing interventions and patient responses
- Provide educational materials to patients and families on care and treatments • You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
- Perform venipuncture, administer and maintain IV fluids and IV medications
- Review all new physician orders, ensure the orders are carried out correctly, and verify that other departments are notified of orders and services needed
- Notify the Charge Nurse and/or physician of changes in patient status
- Provide accurate and relevant patient information reports to the Charge Nurse and to the on-coming shift to ensure continuity of care
- Provide care for the critically ill patients with central/invasive lines, hemodynamic pressure lines, pressure monitoring devices, temporary pacing, artificial airway/mechanical ventilation
- Provide care for unstable cardiac patients, immediate post-op patients and potential organ or tissue donor patients
- Current MN RN licensure.
- BLS and ACLS Required.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience required.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Matthew McVey – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 593 – 5448