Travel MLT/MT *Up to $2200/wk*
Hannibal, MO 63401 US
Travel Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician
Connected Health Care is searching for an experienced Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician for an 8 or 13 week assignment. Join our award-winning team as a Lab professional and provide services for healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing staffing shortages and rapid regional growth.
You’ll use your expertise as an Medical Technologist/MLT to help assist with the daily operations within a clinical lab setting. Generalist experience is preferred with different shift opportunities.
This assignment is located in Louisiana, MO. Enjoy a new adventure with great tourist spots, outdoor activities, restaurants, and much more!
- Clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of experience.
- ASCP Certification required
- Generalist background preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Interested in learning more? Contact our recruiters today to learn more.
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Recruiter