Travel RN - Correctional *$3000/week*
Delta, CO 81416 US
Up to $3,000/wk for experienced RN's
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an RN (correctional) opening near Montrose, CO. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
• Duration: 15 weeks
• 40 hours/week (OT available)
• Shift: 10 hours, days available
• Start Date: ASAP
- The RN functions under the direction of the Medical Director
- The RN recognizes patient's needs and symptoms in advance and provides care for the patient under the physician's direction
- This includes preparing patients for exams, assisting during treatments, coordination of tests and follow-up care and recording treatment in medical record
- Performs other duties as necessary
- 1 year experience as an RN in a correctional setting
- Demonstrates initiative and is able to function independently as well as collaboratively
- Accepts and recognizes differences among people
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Licensure and Certifications: Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- BLS Preferred
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Nicole Bartlett – Account Manager
(512) – 808 – 4774