Travel RN - Labor & Delivery
Idaho Falls, ID 83402 US
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse - Contract/Travel
Up to $3,000/wk for experienced Nurses
Connected has an immediate opening for an L&D Registered Nurse in Maryland. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 6,8,10, or 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days and nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Current RN licensure.
- BLS and ACLS Required.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience required.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Jonah Rader – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 337 – 8760