Travel RN Case Manager (Hospice) *Up to $2200/wk*
Colorado Springs, CO 80908 US
Travel RN Case Manager (Hospice) - Colorado Springs, CO
Up to $2200/week
Connected Health Care, a reputable recruitment and staffing firm, is currently seeking a compassionate and experienced Travel RN Case Manager (Hospice) for an exciting opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO. Join our esteemed client's team and make a positive impact on patients' lives while enjoying the beauty and attractions of Colorado Springs.
- Serve as a vital member of the hospice care team, providing comprehensive case management services to patients and their families
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients' medical conditions, psychosocial needs, and support systems to develop personalized care plans
- Coordinate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure holistic and effective patient care
- Monitor patients' progress, provide symptom management, and offer emotional support throughout their hospice journey
- Conduct regular home visits, providing skilled nursing care, education, and guidance to patients and their families
- Facilitate communication between healthcare providers, patients, and families to ensure seamless care transitions and continuity
- Document patient assessments, interventions, and outcomes accurately and in a timely manner
- Adhere to all regulatory standards, including HIPAA and hospice regulations
- Provide bereavement support and counseling to families as needed
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Colorado or compact license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN in hospice, home health, or a related setting
- Proven experience in case management and coordinating patient care
- Strong knowledge of hospice regulations, palliative care principles, and symptom management
- Excellent assessment, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently manage a caseload
- Proficient in electronic medical record (EMR) systems and documentation
- BLS certification required; additional certifications in hospice and palliative care preferred
Colorado Springs, CO, offers a vibrant and dynamic setting for job seekers, with a range of activities and attractions:
- Experience the breathtaking natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains with numerous hiking, biking, and outdoor adventure opportunities in the nearby Pike National Forest and Garden of the Gods Park.
- Immerse yourself in the city's rich cultural scene, with world-class museums, galleries, and performing arts centers, including the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts.
- Enjoy a variety of dining options, from local farm-to-table restaurants to international cuisine, catering to diverse tastes and preferences.
- Explore the city's history and heritage by visiting historic landmarks, such as the Old Colorado City Historic District and the Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Engage in recreational activities, including golfing, skiing, and visiting the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, one of the country's top-rated zoos.
- Benefit from a family-friendly environment, with excellent schools, parks, and community events that promote a high quality of life.
Connected Health Care is committed to offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional support to our Travel RN Case Managers. We value work-life balance and prioritize the well-being of our healthcare professionals.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate RN with experience in hospice care and seeking a rewarding travel opportunity in Colorado Springs, we invite you to apply for this position.
Nicole - Account Manger