URGENT NEED - Travel/Contract Physical Therapist - Up to 3,400/wk
Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Contract/Travel - URGENT NEED
Up to $3,400/wk for experienced Candidates
Connected Health Care is is seeking a travel Physical Therapist (Inpatient) for a travel job near Hobbs, NM.
Ready for your next adventure? Connected Health Care offers unmatched benefits from day 1, with opportunities all over the country. Apply today and a recruiter will help you find the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Inpatient
- Discipline: Physical Therapy
- Start Date: May 16th, 2022
- Duration: 13 weeks with the opportunity to extend
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education to patients/families which are consistent with patient's individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patients care.
- Assesses the patient and identifies problems. Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Plans treatment schedules which ensure optimal use of staff and equipment for providing high quality patient services.
- Provides direct patient care; performs specialized treatments according to the patient's individualized plan of care. Follows established protocols to document specifics related to the patient program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Mexico.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Recruiter
(512) – 605-2288