X-Ray/CT Technologist *Up to $47/hr*
Denver, CO 80014 US
Job Opportunity: Radiologic Technologist (X-Ray/CT)
Location: Montrose, CO
Type: Full Time
Sign-On Bonus: $10,000
About the Role: Connected Health Care is looking for a skilled Rad Tech to join a renowned hospital health system in Montrose, CO. This hospital is known for providing exceptional patient care and is consistently ranked as one of the top employers in the state. Join a dedicated team that values work-life balance and strives to advance employees' careers. If you're a rad tech seeking career growth and an exceptional work environment, apply now!
- Perform high-quality radiology procedures following established standards and procedures.
- Prepare patients and the area for procedures, ensuring proper positioning and safety measures.
- Adhere to safety requirements, infection-control, and radiation policies to protect patients and employees.
- Maintain equipment and work area cleanliness, reporting issues as needed.
- Screen individuals to ensure a safe environment.
- Obtain and maintain relevant documentation and medical imaging records.
- Graduate of a 2-year accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT certified in Radiography.
- BLS Certification.
- CT Certification Required.
Contact: Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter
- Phone: (512) - 808 - 4774
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss this great opportunity - apply now!